Pick up from Barcelona
Your guide will pick you up from your accommodation at 9 am. After a ride of 45 minutes, you will get to the Penedes, where you will start with the winery tour
Winery Tour at Eudald Massana Noya
We will start the winery tour with a visit of Eudald Massana Noya cellar. A family winery that makes biodynamic wine and cava. Where you will learn the elaboration of cava in Penedés and a wine tasting 3 of different wine and cavas.
Wine pairing and food in Giró del Gorner
The second stop will be at only 5 minutes from the first winery. There, you will visit a 5 century-old cellar. Owned by 2 siblings part of the same family since the 1800’s. Here you will have a wine pairing of 3 different cavas and still wines and local food. At the beautiful garden overlooking the vineyards of the winery. The lunch includes local products such as Spanish Omelette, Catalan bread and tomato, Virgin Olive Oil, local cheese and cold meat…
Cava tasting at Cava Guilera
Cava Guilera is a small familly cellar with 4 generations of tradition. Still today, they riddle the cava manually. A very rare practice nowadays. On top of that, this winery only makes vintage and long vintage cavas. Here you will get a last cava tasting with chocolate. The tasting will be offered by Marta, the daughter of Pere the wine maker, who will introduce you every cava that you are tasting.
Drop off in Barcelona
The winery tour ends at 5 pm at your hotel.
Included with the wine tour
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation.
- 3 wine tastings in 3 different wineries
- A Winery Tour in the first winery.
- Lunch: Spanish Omelette, Catalan “pà amb tomàquet”, Virgin Oil, local cheese and cold meat, Catalan dessert, and coffee.
Not included with this tour
- Drinks and snacks outside the stops.
IMPORTANT TO WEAR
- Confortable clothes and water.
- Sun cream and hat in summer.
Reservations and prices
- Small group tour €165
- Private tour €215 (first 2 people)
- Extra person in Private tour €170 (after de 3 person)
Reservations must be done at least 3 days in advance by contacting the WhatsApp chat or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to 48 hours before the activity: 100% refund.
- From 24 to 48 hours before the activity: 50% refund.
- Less than 24 hours before the activity: there is no refund.
- If the activity cannot be carried out due to unfavorable weather conditions or other causes beyond the control of the organizers (such as health restrictions), the activity will be canceled with refund.
Ivan was an excellent tour guide. He took us to two organic wineries in Penades, and both were incredible. Ivan was so knowledgeable about the region and the wines. Our experience was truly personalized and one of a kind. I’d give it 10/10 stars.
Ivan was wonderful! He was so knowledgeable and was so much fun with our group. Having our own private group was the best. All the spots he picked out were wonderful and so unique. And he made the day so enjoyable! We would 100% recommend Wino Tours to anyone and everyone!
Ivan took us on a private tour to 2 wineries, both family owned. one was very small but growing grapes for many years. Both were excellent & the owners did the tastings & tour. Spanish aged cava is so delicious. A gorgeous day to sit outside & enjoy lunch looking over the vineyard. Ivan is a terrific & caring host, you will really enjoy your day.