More about this winery tour
At 8:30 am in Barcelona or 9:30 am in Tarragona, your wine tour will start. Your guide will pick you up from your accommodation and drive you to the Priorat, a 2 hours ride. An opportunity to know your guide and learn about the region that you will visit.
The historical winery of Scala Dei
The Scala Dei winery was the first winery in the region, dating back to the XVth century. Today is a very important winery for all Priorat wines. A wonderful place with a rich history and some excellent wines, that you will taste. A must-do when ever you are coming to the Priorat for a winery tour.
Tour to the Charterhouse of Scala Dei
Because a wine tour and a history tour can pair very well, I will take you to the fist Charterhouse in Spain. A monastery that gives the name to the region. As Priorat meant the towns belonging to the prior of Scala Dei. A monastery that has a deep relationship with its history, and I would love to share it with you.
Lunch at Clos Figueras
The winery Clos Figueras in the town of Gratallops is one of the first wineries to see the potential of Priorat in the late 1980s. Today a renowned cellar with a top cuisine restaurant. Where you will have a traditional Spanish lunch paired with Clos Figueras wines.
Wine tasting with vine views
The drop-off at your accommodation will be at 8 pm in Barcelona, or 7 pm in Tarragona
Included in the wine tour
- Knowledgeable guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel in Barcelona.
- Wine tasting and winery tour in the Scala Dei winery.
- Wine tasting at Devinssi winery.
Not included in the price
- Drinks and snacks outside the original stops.
- Stops outside the program.
- Pick-ups outside Barcelona (available from €20).
- Wear comfortable clothes and fresh water.
- Sun cream and hat in summer.
- The guide may leave after 10 minutes from the pick-up.
Reservations and prices
- Small-group tour €230
- Private Tour €300
- Teens 12 to 17 €180
- Kids 5 to 11 (only in Private Tours) €150
Reservations must be done at least 3 days in advance using WhatsApp or email to email@example.com.
- Up to 48 hours before the activity: 100% refund.
- From 24 to 48 hours before the activity: 50% refund.
- Less than 24 hours before the activity: there is no refund.
- If the activity cannot be carried out due to unfavorable weather conditions or other causes beyond the control of the organizers (such as health restrictions), the activity will be canceled with refund.