Take the opportunity to visit one of the most prestigious places in Priorat. Visit the SCALA DEI winery on a tour that has it all: from an explanation of the history of Priorat and its wines, a visit to the winery with more than 4 centuries of history and a tasting of four great reds with a quality designation Priorat.
- Introduction to the history of Scala Dei.
- Visit to the centenary wineries.
- Explanation of doq Priorat wines.
- Wine tasting with 4 great value reds
Tasting of 4 wines (DOQ Priorat):
- WHITE WINE made with red Grenache, a rarity in the world of wine.
- Fine and delicate ROSE WINE made with red Garnacha.
- RED WINE made with the most representative grapes from Priorat: Garnacha, Cariñena, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- RED WINE with the historical varieties of Priorat: Garnacha and Cariñena.
* This description is indicative and may change according to the wines available in the winery and the tastes of the clients.
The activity is priced at € 20 for adults and € 5 for children.
It is recommended to go before visiting the Cartuja, as it is a good way to learn about the history of the region.
Reservations are managed using WhatsApp (green button) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.