The wine tasting tour with pairing at this winery in Gratallops (el Priorat) is an excellent option as a tour in the Priorat.
- An introduction to the winery and the wines of Priorat.
- A walk outside from where you can appreciate very well the views of this part of Priorat elevated on mountains.
- A visit to the winery with an explanation of the elaboration and aging of the wines using only artisanal methods.
- Tasting of 3 wines from old vineyards located in the licorella hills of Priorat.
- Pairing of local products such as olive oil or Priorat almonds, along with other 0 kilometer products such as ham, cheese …
Tasting of 3 wines *
- WHITE WINE made from white Grenache.
- RED WINE based on Cariñena, Red Garnacha and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- RED WINE of limited production made with Garnacha grape.
Accompaniment of the tasting with a pairing of local products: fuet, country ham, cheese, Arbequina olives, pa amb tomàquet and extra virgin olive oil, nuts.
* The description of the wine tasting is indicative and may change according to the wines available in the winery and the tastes of the clients.
The activity has a price of € 30
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and sunscreen and a cap or hat from April to October.
Reservations are managed through WhatsApp or mail (contact information in the footer).