- Visit of a biodynamic winery with high quality wines.
- Walk through the vineyards and barrel rooms.
- Enter an underground winery with a long history in cellars.
- Commented tasting of 1 cava and 6 wines from biodynamic cultures
- A selection of 5 chocolates made by master chocolatiers from the same region.
Gourmet tasting 6 wines and 1 cava :
- CAVA RESERVA made with Xarelo, Chardonnay, Parellada and Macabeu.
- WHITE WINE with a fresh and fruity flavor made from Xarelo and Sauvigna blanc grapes.
- WHITE WINE balanced with citric notes made with white Grenache grape.
- Mild and fresh ROSE WINE based on Garnacha.
- ROSÉ WINE of great intensity and limited production, made exclusively with Syrah variety grapes.
- RED WINE made from Grenache grapes from young vineyards.
- RED WINE of limited production made with Merlot grapes and a small percentage of Cabernet.
Wine pairing with chocolate: The wine tasting is accompanied by a tasting of 5 different types of chocolate that help stimulate the senses of taste and smell, in a tasting guided by an expert sommelier.
* This description is indicative and may change according to the wines available in the winery and the tastes of the clients.
Parés Baltà is a 1790 winery located 20 minutes from Vilafranca. It has recently been bought for years by the Cusiné family, a family of winemakers with three generations of experience specializing in the production of biodynamic wines.
To do this, they have their own flock of sheep, with which they obtain the natural fertilizer for the vineyard. And they dedicate themselves with the same devotion to beekeeping, thus closing the natural cycle of life. A new business model that will surely give a lot to talk about in this 21st century.
The experience is priced at € 35 for adults. In case of minors, please contact us.
To book use WhatsApp (green button on the right below) or email email@example.com