More details about the experience
The experience begins at around 11 in the morning at the Excelsior’s equestrian in Lavern, where you will meet your fellow travel mate. The horses and ponies of the equestrian will be more than happy to meet you, as they love going for a walk with the kids.
Of course, you will be accompanied by the professionals from the center . Who will guide you at all times along the paths that run between the Penedés vineyards and the Ordal forests. A real luxury!
The horse ride lasts 1 hour, which can be extended with a supplement (see prices below). A fantastic opportunity to connect with these beautiful animals. Of course it is an activity that children will love. They will long remember riding a pony.
And the experience continues, because after the horse ride it’s time to do a picnic at the foot of vineyards in a nearby family winery. There you will be given a basket with all the natural products of the region: 3 types of cheeses, sausages. potato omelette, country bread with tomato and 1 bottle of wine or cava for every 2 adults.
Believe me that the food in the basket is going to be more than enough for you to be satisfied. Of course, then the basket and the glasses will have to be returned to the cellar!
You can use the outdoor tables of the winery or if you prefer, bring your own picnic blanket and sit in the shade of a tree and voilà, bon appetit!
- 1 hour horse and pony ride.
- Picnic at the foot of the vineyards with natural products of the region: 3 types of cheeses, salami, blood sausage, Iberian ham, potato omelette, farmhouse bread with tomato, virgin olive oil,
- 1 bottle of wine / cava large reserve for every 2 people
- The picnic also includes: returnable wicker basket, returnable wine glasses, disposable paper plates, napkins.
- The 2-hour horse ride only with addition)
- Picnic blanket.
IMPORTANT TO WEAR
- Comfortable clothes that can get stained and a bottle of water.
- Sun cream in summer.
- Cap or hat all year round.
Payment and booking
Reservations are made via WhatsApp (green button) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 hour horse ride
Vine views picnic with wine
1 hour pony ride
Children under 8 years old special price
- Up to 48 hours before the activity: 100% refund.
- From 24 to 48 hours before the activity: 50% refund.
- Less than 24 hours before the activity: there is no refund.
- If the activity could not be done by unfavorable weather conditions or other causes beyond the control of the organizers (such as sanitary restrictions) l The activity can be postponed the same day but not canceled.
- Whenever you want to make a cancellation, we will ask before if you prefer to change the day before proceeding with the return.
- This is an activity that includes horseback riding, so it is understood that it is an activity that carries a certain risk for the user.
- This risk is very small, since the activity is supervised at all times by professionals, but in the event of a fall or other injuries related to the activity, Wino Tours will not be responsible for any damage caused to the user.
Yesterday we spent an unforgettable day in the Penedés, visiting with family and friends. We were able to go horseback riding and enjoyed a complete picnic in a winery with spectacular views of the vineyards
Thank you Ivan for organizing an extraordinary day in Pendes 😍
(Translated by Google) A perfect day with a picnic, delicious food, excellent wine, and a magnificent view of the vineyards and mountains. A perfect day with a picnic, delicious food, excellent wine, and a magnificent view of the vineyards and mountains. A really successful day!
(Translated by Google) I want to thank Ivan! The tour with him was just magical! Everything is easy and natural, everything is on time, information is presented at the right time. Iván speaks 5 languages, knows Catalonia and its history well, it was easy to communicate. We went with the whole family with a child, everyone is very happy. And the Penedès horses and the authentic Cava tasting are incredible! They themselves in life would not have found these places! Thanks Ivan