The experience starts around 11:00 a.m. at our trusted equestrian center, where you will meet your travel companions. The horses and ponies of the equestrian will be more than happy to meet you, as they love going for a walk with the kids.
Of course, you will be accompanied by the professionals from the center . They will guide you at all times along the trails that run through the vineyards and forests of the Penedés.
The horseback ride lasts 1 hour, although it can be extended with a supplement (see prices below). A fantastic opportunity to connect with these beautiful animals. Of course it is an activity that children will love. They will long remember riding a pony.
And the experience continues with a picnic at the foot of the vineyards at a nearby family winery. You can also choose to visit the winery with wine tasting before the picnic. For lunch, you will be given a basket with all the natural products of the region: 3 types of cheeses, sausages. potato omelette, country bread with tomato and 1 bottle of wine or cava for every 2 adults.
- 1 hour horse and pony ride.
- Picnic with vine views and natural products: 3 types of cheese, sausage, black pudding, Iberian ham, potato omelet, farmhouse bread with tomato, virgin olive oil,
- 1 bottle of wine / cava large reserve for every 2 people
- Winery Tour with wine tasting (supplement 10€)
- Horseback riding for 2 hours.
- Transportation to the equestrian center and the winery.
- Comfortable clothes that can get stained and a bottle of water.
- Sun cream in summer.
- Make your reservation 3 days in advance.
Prices and supplements
- 1 hour horseback ride + picnic: €75
- 1 hour horseback ride + winery tour + picnic: €85
- Horseback riding children + picnic: €55
- GROUP OFFER. 6 or more people, all inall-inclusive€75
- 1 extra hour horseback riding: €35
- Private transfer from Barcelona (capacity up to 8 people): €240
Reservations are made via WhatsApp (green button) or email email@example.com
- Up to 48 hours before the activity: 100% refund.
- From 24 to 48 hours before the activity: 50% refund.
- Less than 24 hours before the activity: there is no refund.
- If the activity could not be done by unfavorable weather conditions or other causes beyond the control of the organizers (such as sanitary restrictions) l The activity can be postponed the same day but not canceled.
- Whenever you want to make a cancellation, we will ask before if you prefer to change the day before proceeding with the return.
- This is an activity that includes horseback riding, so it is understood that it is an activity that carries a certain risk for the user.
- This risk is very small, since the activity is supervised at all times by professionals, but in the event of a fall or other injuries related to the activity, Wino Tours will not be responsible for any damage caused to the user.
Yesterday we spent an unforgettable day in the Penedés, visiting with family and friends. We were able to go horseback riding and enjoyed a complete picnic in a winery with spectacular views of the vineyards
Thank you Ivan for organizing an extraordinary day in Pendes 😍
(Translated by Google) A perfect day with a picnic, delicious food, excellent wine, and a magnificent view of the vineyards and mountains. A perfect day with a picnic, delicious food, excellent wine, and a magnificent view of the vineyards and mountains. A really successful day!
(Translated by Google) I want to thank Ivan! The tour with him was just magical! Everything is easy and natural, everything is on time, information is presented at the right time. Iván speaks 5 languages, knows Catalonia and its history well, it was easy to communicate. We went with the whole family with a child, everyone is very happy. And the Penedès horses and the authentic Cava tasting are incredible! They themselves in life would not have found these places! Thanks Ivan
Arooj Iftekhar –
Ivan was very helpful with our bookings and experiences, I could not have been more pleased. The horse riding and picnic we went to can highly be recommended. 10/10 experience.
Laurens Van Lierde –
We enjoyed a nice horse ride through the vineyards with our 2 kids age 6 and 3, followed by a lovely picnic on a fantastic location. The horseride was especially adapted for the kids by wino tours. Great service!