This two-hour experience takes place at Carol Vallés’ organic winery. One of the family wineries specializing in long aging cavas. The activity begins with a walk through the vineyards. of the winery. A beautiful place where you can enjoy the wonderful views of the Penedés.
You will learn about grape varieties and about the cultivation of the vine with ecological methods. You will also learn about the history of the family responsible for the winery. At the end of the visit you will be offered a delicious meal with fresh and seasonal products: coca de escalivada, sausage and cheeses of the region, virgin olive oil, artisan bread, carquinyolis and chocolate.
An unbeatable experience that you can do with family, friends and your partner. And that offers the opportunity to spend the day in the middle of nature with the best products of the region.
- Walk through the vineyards with an explanation about the cultivation of the vineyard.
- Guided tasting of three of the winery’s organic cavas.
- Brunch with seasonal products. Equivalent to a good meal.
- Bottle of wine for every two adults.
- Winery grape juice for children.
- Transportation to the winery.
Recommendations and prices
It is recommended to wear:
- Comfortable clothing.
- Sun cream and hat in summer.
Activity prices per person:
- Groups of 1-5 persons: 50€.
- Groups of more than 6 people: 35€.
Payment and booking
Reservations are made via WhatsApp and payment is online (Visa and Mastercard) or by bank transfer.
- Up to 48 hours before the activity: 100% refund.
- From 24 to 48 hours before the activity: 50% refund.
- Less than 24 hours before the activity: there is no refund.
- In case the activity is canceled due to external causes that make the activity impossible: sanitary restrictions, extreme weather conditions (orange or red warning) 100% refund.
- Whenever you want to make a cancellation, you will be asked before if you prefer to change the day before proceeding with the refund.