The wine tour with lunch among vineyards is a excellent way to start the day in Priorat.
- Introduction to the winery and walk through the vineyards of Licorella.
- Typical Catalan lunch among vineyards (charcuterie, cheeses, fresh fruit, bread and sweets).
- Guided tour of the winery and detailed explanation about the production of Priorat wines.
- A commented tasting of 3 Priorat wines.
Breakfast at the foot of the vineyards includes a wine from the winery and typical Catalan products such as bread with tomato and extra virgin olive oil (from olive groves in Priorat).
It also includes local products such as cheese, sausages and nuts, with sweets and fresh fruit.
Tasting of 3 wines *:
- RED WINE harvested from vines that grow only on Licorella soils, with a high concentration of Merlot and Syrah grapes.
- RED WINE made from a specific vineyard. The varieties can be Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnacha, Syrah and Cariñena.
- RED WINE made with the purest grapes from Priorat: Carnacha, Cariñena and Cabernet Sauvignon.
* This description is indicative and may change according to the wines available in the winery and the tastes of the clients.
The activity is priced at € 28 for adults and € 15 for children.
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and sunscreen and a cap or hat from April to October.
Reservations are managed using WhatsApp (green button) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.