More about the tour
Meeting point will be at “Museo Marítimo de Barcelona” near Drassanes train station. From there we will start walking to the most iconic spots of Barcelona old town: Cristopher Columbus statue, Las Ramblas, Plaça Reial, El Call, Sant Felip Neri, Plaza Sant Jaume, the Cathedral, Roman Walls, Plaza del Rei… The walking tour will end in el Born. A very dynamic neighorhood, with many bars and restaurants offering quality food and wine to locals and visitors.
- Private guide walking tour.
- Wine tasting of 4 wines.
- The guide tips.
- Drinks and snacks outside the original stops.
IMPORTANT TO WEAR
- Comfortable clothes fresh water.
- Sun cream, and a hat in summer.
Reservations and prices
Reservations must be done at least 1 day in advance by contacting the WhatsApp chat or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The minimum price to pay is 100€. From there, every extra adult is €25 and children €15. THE MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE IS 8 PEOPLE.
2,5 hours historical tour
2,5 hours adapted to children tour
- Up to 48 hours before the activity: 100% refund.
- From 24 to 48 hours before the activity: 50% refund.
- Less than 24 hours before the activity: there is no refund.
- If the activity cannot be carried out due to unfavorable weather conditions or other causes beyond the control of the organizers (such as health restrictions), the activity will be canceled with refund.