More details about the experience
The Gratavinum winery belongs to the municipality of Gratallops and is one of the few wineries that produces wines from purely biodynamic crops. He also has a long experience in this type of cultivation as he comes from a family that has been making biodynamic wines for a long time.
With the simple visit you will be able to walk through the vineyards closest to the estate and enjoy the views of the place. Where the vineyard blends very well into the rugged landscape of the area. On the tour you will learn a lot about biodynamic cultivation, as well as recognize the different grape varieties that grow in the Priorat.
This tour can be done in Jeep. This adds a dose of adventure and adrenaline to the experience. Through rural roads, with breathtaking views over the region and explanations in the most symbolic vineyards of the winery. Where you will be able to see varieties of more than 50 years old.
After the walk, you will be able to see the barrel room. Where wine is not only aged in oak barrels. They have other ways to give life to their wines, such as the Roman amphorae, made of ceramic, or glass containers, capable of storing the sweetness of the grapes for a long time. All without adding any type of sulfites.
Finally, every good visit ends with a wine tasting. Where you will be able to perceive the magic of so much effort, translated into very well balanced wines. Capable of conveying all the strength of the licorella in a harmonious and silky wine. An adventure for palates that love natural wines.
- Walk through the vineyards on foot or by jeep.
- Winery tour
- Tasting of 4 bidynamic and natural wines.
- Transportation to the winery.
IMPORTANT TO WEAR
- Comfortable clothes that can get stained and a bottle of water.
- Sun cream in summer.
- Cap or hat all year round.
Payment and booking
Reservations are made via WhatsApp (green button) and email email@example.com
- Vineyards walking tour
- Winery Tour
- Wine tasting
- Jeep ride in the vineyards
- Visit to the winery
- Wine tasting
- Up to 48 hours before the activity: 100% refund.
- From 24 to 48 hours before the activity: 50% refund.
- Less than 24 hours before the activity: there is no refund.
- If the activity could not be done by unfavorable weather conditions or other causes beyond the control of the organizers (such as sanitary restrictions) l The activity can be postponed the same day but not canceled.
- Whenever you want to make a cancellation, we will ask before if you prefer to change the day before proceeding with the return.